About the Author and Sudden Wealth Expert
For over two decades, Robert Pagliarini has helped clients manage, grow, and preserve sudden wealth.
Author and Financial Advisor Robert Pagliarini
Robert Pagliarini—a Certified Financial Planner who also has a master’s degree in financial services and another in clinical psychology. Robert has spent nearly two decades demystifying saving, investing, and insurance, as well as retirement, estate and tax planning to protect his clients and help them achieve their most important goals.
Robert is an avid reader and writer. In addition to authoring four bestselling books, he also writes a weekly column for CBS News, which is syndicated to newspapers across the country. Robert is frequently called upon by the media for his financial expertise. He has been featured as a financial expert on Dr. Phil, 20/20, Good Morning America, Fox Business, Katie with Katie Couric, ABC News, Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers, and in the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Money Magazine, Newsweek, Los Angeles Times, CNN, and has appeared on hundreds of radio programs.
- Dual Master’s degree in financial services and psychology
- Enrolled Agent with the IRS
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Certified Financial Planner™
- (CFP®) Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC)
- Over 20 years in the financial services field
- Previous vice president of firm serving ultra-affluent in Los Angeles
- Current president of a nationally recognized wealth management firm, Pacifica Wealth Advisors, LLC
Do you want to turn your sudden wealth into lasting wealth?
Purchase The Sudden Wealth Solution and learn the 12 principles to secure your wealth.